So use the no-chinese-word dy.
Please accept my broken english lah. Gam xia.
And this also my first time write my english diary.
And this also my first time write my english diary.
Morning, I follow my mum go to brother's school take report card.
Teacher blah blah blah and I just sit beside my mum and listen.
After that go to po gai dy class chat.
Afternoon, I stay at father's car factory.
Nothung to do so I motoring and later I play with the 5 little cute puppy.
After play sienz already, my two brothers and me play somethings crazy.
Lalala...
Just now dinner, Father fetch us to very far place to get eat.
Just now dinner, Father fetch us to very far place to get eat.
Cause father and brothers want to drink kambing soup = =
But i does not like drink lah cause of sore throat.
Now i as much as possible dont speak cause I already no voise ler.
Lolx.
Tomorrow is the competition.
Tomorrow is the competition.
Haiz. Die jor lah.
No voise...
Forgive me please.
No comments :
Post a Comment