Yesterday Evern told me that she came to Ikea.
I had no show, so I went to Ikea too.
When I arrived there I'm never went to IKEA 'cause I didn't want to buy furniture.
So, I went to Ikeano's Popular bought a guitar book.
After that, Evern called me she was at Ikeano and I told her I'm at Popular.
Unfortunately, after few minutes later my mum said she want to see some cloths.
But I didn't told her that I not at Popular anymore.
When Evern arrived popular she called me.
I told her where am I and she just found me and stand over there keep laughing.
LoL.
We walked together and chat.
Said something blah blah blah... Soon, I gonna go home.
My Father's car was parking at The Curve.
So She walked me to The Curve and walked back to Ikea herself.
Haha. That distance wasn't short.
I'm so appreciate that I had her company.
That was my first time at my home areas saw my friends.
It was so fun for me.
Today I have no show too and just back from my grandmum's house.
At there I saw some old photos era of my Grands.
That time my mum was just a little girl.
Also I had found some photos of my childhood.
Beh tahan. Next, is my computer time. ^ ^
Later I must back to hostel. I feel so sien arhx.
Holiday was over and tomorrow is open school.
I still have many homework didn't finish yet.
Haiz. DIE jor.
No comments :
Post a Comment